I hope you and your family are doing during these unpredictable times. My top priority is the health and safety of the communities I serve, including our customers, partners, and myself as an artist. Below I will discuss the measures I am taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All of our keepsakes are created in my home studio that is closed to the public
- The studio undergoes a weekly cleaning and sanitizing
- A secure contact-less pick-up/drop off point is allocated in the porch area for local customers;
- And, a secure contact-less pick-up point is allocated for the mail personnel
- Packages we receive are cleaned before opening
When you receive your package
I recommend that you wipe down and clean your package when you receive it as I have zero control over what or who your package has come in contact with from when it leaves my studio to arriving at your doorstep.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate in reaching out.
Stay safe and take care,
Via email: email@example.com
Via live chat, located in the bottom right of the screen