Comfort Connects formerly known as CraftLoveCraftLife

Shipping

Processing time

The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.

Estimated Shipping times

Canada: 2 – 10 business days

United States: 3 – 6 business days

UK: 4 – 12 business days

International: 1 – 4 weeks

I will do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Delays may occur during peak season.


Policies

Payment

CraftLoveCraftLife currently only accepts PayPal payments. Don’t have a PayPal account? You can still pay with your credit card as a guest. More information here.

If you would like to pay with money order (USA/Canada) or via Interac e-Transfer (Canada), please contact me in order to receive an invoice (additional charges may apply).
Local Kingston (Ontario) orders may be paid at studio, before piece is started, please contact me to set up payment time.
*Online orders must be paid in full within 24 hours of purchase or the order will be cancelled

Shipping

Please ensure that your shipping address is correct before ordering. If you have entered the wrong address, please contact me as soon as possible. I can make changes to your shipping address up to 24 hours before shipping.

Orders are processed and shipped via Chit Chats, a courier that ships via USPS. Some Canadian orders may still be mailed using Canada Post. Your package will be shipped within 2 – 4 weeks of receiving your pet remains and 1 – 5 business days for stamped jewelry. Please allow between 4 – 21 business days for arrival (depending on your location).

Customers outside of Canada are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees imposed by the buyer’s country.

Refunds or exchanges

All sales are final on all  jewelry and keepsakes that use remains and have personalized stamping. Alternations can be made at no charge for bracelet sizing only – customer just pays for shipping. Please ensure that you select proper sizing to avoid this.

Gift cards

  • Gift cards are redeemable in store only.
  • Gift cards are sent via email and can take up to 24 hours to show up in the recipient’s inbox.
  • You will not receive a physical card.
  • The recipient’s email will contain the follow information: sender’s name, gift card amount, gift card number, redeemable information, and a message from the sender.
  • There is no expiry date on gift cards.
  • Gift cards cannot be purchased with the use of a coupon.

Unfilled custom orders

After your order is placed, I communicate with you to arrange shipping of the remains to me to create your order. If I do not receive a response from you (the client) within 30 days of purchasing, I reserve the right to cancel your order. I will attempt a final communication with you via a mailed letter before this happens. If I do not receive a response within 3 days after sending the final notice, I will cancel the order and issue a partial refund of 75% of the order cost plus shipping. The remaining 25% of the order cost is non-refundable, and is an administrative fee.

Close Menu
×
×

Cart